top of page


The Extreme Creativity Experience is Online and On-Campus in ONE program


INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS join the graduates who work on the blockbuster films, popular games, major advertising campaigns ... and design the residences and commercial properties world wide.


Starting your jounery ... is dedicated to your success as a future graduate practicing Extreme Creativity.



Essential Studies ... begin the first year of study gaining insiders practice in both media technology and creative content development. Be prepared to declare your major beginning year two. Graduate in three years saving one year from usual four year programs. Learn how here.


Academy Animation Production

Copy of interactive.jpg

Academy Interactive Media


Academy Photography

Academy Filmmaking


Academy Audio  Design

Academy Interior Design




Monthly Award for First Steps ... be rewarded by getting connected with your Adviser before or after submitting your application. Phoning +1 919-488-8504 is an option for immediate information.

The Admissions office funds limited Founders Tuition Support monies monthly to early application. Following application, your adviser will ask you to email a view of your passport page displaying your picture, name, location city and country. The passport must indicate that it has not expired. Plan to review the contents of this page. Your advising team will assist you.


Understanding this form 

The I-20 is a document that is issued by Living Arts college under authority by the U.S. government. It is used to certify that a student has been admitted to a full time study program and the student has demonstrated having sufficient financial resources to stay in the U.S. The I-20 then becomes what is a "Certificate of Eligibility" to allow the individual to apply for a F-1 student visa. The individual will need the original (not a copy) I-20 when making the visa application at a U.S. Embassy or consulate.

Your Living Arts advising team will have asked you to provide a list of documents to support preparation of the I-20.

  • Will Living Arts College help me find a job?
    Professional Services provides resources and programming to empower Living Arts College students and alumni with the knowledge and essential skills to fulfill their professional goals. We develop networks with the local and regional creative communities. Through the delivery of workshops, career advising, alumni mentorship, and competency-based experiential education, we strive to provide an environment that nurtures individual creativity, drive and professional practice.
  • When is graduation?
    2022 SUMMER - 9-10-2022 2022 FALL - 12-14-2022 2023 WINTER - 3-22-2023 2023 SPRING - 6-15-2023 2023 SUMMER - 9-9-2023
  • When are student breaks?
    PRE-SUMMER 2022 - 6-17-2022 – 6-28-2022 PRE-FALL 2022 - 9-10-2022 – 9-25-2022 PRE-WINTER 2023 - 12-14-2022 – 1-8-2023 PRE-SPRING 2023 - 3-22-2023 – 4-2-2023 PRE-SUMMER 2023 - 6-15-2023 – 6-28-2023
  • When do classes start?
    2022 SUMMER - 6-29-2022 – 9-9-2022 2022 FALL - 9-26-2022 – 12-13-2022 2023 WINTER - 1-9-2023 – 3-21-2023 2023 SPRING - 4-3-2023 – 6-14-2023 2023 SUMMER - 6-29-2023 – 9-8-2023
  • What do I have to know about budgeting for my CREATIVITY TOOLS?
    As a future creativity professional in all degree programs, consider budgeting a beginning camera set and other possible tools. One might consider a BASIC set or CORE set as described below. A BASIC set will be adequate for all Essential Studies. BASIC + DSLR or fixed zoom lens (preferred) still camera with 1080p video. Minolta MN35Z is an excellent choice, about $201+tax + Class 10 SD extra memory card, about $10+tax ... perhaps + Camera bag ... Case Logic DCB-304 small $18+tax or Amazon Basics large bag $28+tax News: Find a very basic 4K still/video camera on Amazon $100+tax! CORE + Varied selection of fixed zoom lens cameras with 1080p video offered by Sony, Panasonic, Minolta and Canon. + Add lens UV (protection) filter, SD memory card and reader, camera bag and tripod. Good buys at Amazon. Consider select used models on Amazon to ease your budget. Your adviser can connect you for added help.
  • How might I report a needed repair?
    Plan to go online to submit a ticket request. If you do not have the access URL, visit Student Services asking to be trained on using the ticket reporting system. And, oh yes, do ask for help on your current need.
  • Funds Verification
    The I-20 is a document that is issued by Living Arts college under authority by the U.S. government. It is used to certify that a student has been admitted to a full time study
  • English Proficiency
    If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate competence in the English language. This requirement can be satisfied if you: • Attended a high school in the United States • Have a diploma from a secondary school in a system in which English is the official language of instruction • Completed standardized test (SAT, ACT, or GRE) evidencing English comprehension • Completed one or more years of postsecondary education at an English-speaking institution If none of the above applies to you, you must meet acceptable proof of English Language Proficiency standard through one of the following options: FOR ASSOCIATE AND BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMS You must present one: Level 110 certificate of completion of ELS coursework Official documentation from another accredited ESL program where you have completed an equivalent college-level English language program An official minimum score on one of the following English proficiency exams: 61 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet-based (iBT) 6.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) A raw score of 66 and an adjusted score of 81 on the Michigan Test of English Proficiency (MTEP) FOR BACHELOR DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAMS You must present one: Level 112 certificate of completion of ELS coursework Official documentation from another accredited ESL program where you have completed an equivalent college-level English language program An official minimum score on one of the following English proficiency exams: 79 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet-based (iBT) 6.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) We are also partnered with ELS Educational Services and can provide conditional admission for students who are academically qualified, but who don’t meet our English language proficiency requirements at the time of application. To learn more about this program, locations, start dates and how to apply, visit or email
  • Passport
    All international visitors to the U.S. are required to have valid passports. As a student, you must have a current passport, valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the U.S.
  • I-20 Information Form
    The I-20 Information Form is where we get the information we need to create your I-20. It is important you fill out the form using your legal name (as it appears on your passport) and a permanent address for you, located outside of the United States. Each of our campus degree programs has its own I-20 Information Form. Access to the form for your program will be emailed to you upon acceptance.
  • Proof of High School Graduation/High School Evaluation
    You must provide documentation of your high school graduation or passing GED scores prior to starting a program. If you completed high school in another country, a copy of your official transcripts and/or diploma must be submitted with an English translation, if not already in English. If you graduated from a high school outside of the United States, you must have your academic credentials assessed by an International Foreign Credentials Evaluation service, like SpanTran. The evaluation must show that your credential is equivalent to graduation from an accredited U.S. high school. Detailed instructions on how to order an evaluation will be emailed to you upon acceptance.


Show your passion for becoming a creativity professional earning a Bachelor of Arts degree ONLINE from your home country... with the benefit of meeting upwith the option of attending one or more  CAMPUS Study Practice events in the United States, at Living Arts College. 

STEP 1: Connect with your International Student Adviser

Your International Student Adviser and Success Mentors will be able to answer most questions you may have OR make sure to get the right answer for you. Your Advisor will be able to help you with the complex decisions involved in arriving and studying in the U.S. Start with a beginning look at your potential by staff creativity experts who are truly connected to the digital world. Ask questions too. And hear from students who have come to the USA to grow unique skillsets proven at Living Arts.

STEP 2: Make Application Online for Acceptance

Before starting classes and making plans for moving and arrival, you must be accepted to the College. Making application is easy to do online with assistance from your advisor. Your advisor and team of success mentors will offer practical guidance. Their goal is to discover those who display potential and/or project creativity, and to recommend them for Acceptance to Living Arts. Also, expect details on budgeting for a program, awards, timetable, housing (perhaps at on campus private bedroom SmartSuites), social events and local living expenses.

STEP 3: Complete preparation steps for Enrollment including gaining F-1 status

If Accepted, your mentor team will help with best-practices for you in obtaining your VISA to enter the USA as a student. This includes Living Arts issuing the needed I-20 form required by U.S. government. A summary of current best steps will be available from your support team as you progress.

STEP 4: Confirm Arrival Assistance Plans ... and start class!

You will want to look forward to being welcomed on arrival. Again, your support team will want to share departure from your country and arrival details. We look forward to seeing tomorrow's creativity professionals on campus!


Ready to connect?

Click here
to reach a Living Arts College
Success Mentor!

bottom of page