top of page

Financial Assistance for You...
Your goal to become a Creativity Professional either online or on-campus is closer than ever.

Concrete Wall
First, understand that Federal Financial Aid the same at every approved (Title IV) accredited school. No one school can assign more monies that another to a qualified student. The difference may be in the person or the support system that is helping you. This is wny Living Arts College is excited to provide you with our Living Arts Cares Financial Planning Service.

Living Arts College strives to make education cost affordable...

...To accomplish this, we participate in the student financial assistance programs supported by the U.S. Department of Education. These programs are designed to help applicants who have limited financial resources by providing Title IV for students who would not otherwise be able to continue their education. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.

Financial Aid Procedures

Financial Aid Officers assist the student with financial planning. Title IV Financial Aid is available for those students who qualify. Title IV supported by the United State Department of Education is designated to applicants who have limited financial resources. To apply for financial aid, student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Applying for Financial Aid

Students who are interested in applying for Federal Title IV aid program must complete the Free Application Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA may be completed at Living Arts College Federal School Code is 031090.

Some documents needed to apply for Federal Financial Aid:
  • Your Social Security Number (it’s important that you enter it correctly on the FAFSA). NOTE: when completing the FAFSA, the name must be the same as shown on your social security card.
  • Your parents’ Social Security Numbers if you are a dependent student.
  • Your driver’s license number if you have one.
  • Your Alien Registration Number if you are not a U.S. Citizen.
  • Federal tax information or tax return transcripts including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married), and for your parents, if you are a dependent student.
  • Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, and veterans non-education benefits, for you and your parents, if you are a dependent student (if applicable).
  • Information on cash, savings and checking account balances, investments, including stocks and bonds, and real estate but not including the home in which you live, and business and farm assets for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student (if applicable).
Create FSA ID and Password: is an username and password combination student and/or parents use to log in to U.S. Department of Education You will use your FSA ID every year to fill out a FAFSA and/or Federal Student Loans. You can create your FSA ID and password at
  • If you already have one, please make sure your personal information is up to date.
  • If you are a DEPENDENT student, please have a parent create an FSA ID, as well.
Financial Aid Program

Title IV is an entitlement program, designed to assist those who need it to attend a post-secondary educational institution. Pell Grants are designed to be the floor of a Financial Aid package and must be combined with other forms of aid in order to meet the full cost of education. The amount of Title IV entitlement is determined on a basis of the cost of education at the institution attended and the actual number of credits for which enrolled. One must reapply annually for Title IV consideration. Students must be enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program. For further information on Title IV filing, check with the Financial Aid Office.

Grants: Limited to students in an undergraduate program who have financial need and have never earned a baccalaureate degree. This aid does not have to be repaid in most cases.

Federal Pell Grant: Grants may be awarded if you show financial need based on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This is a need-based federal grant program for students who are seeking their first undergraduate degree .

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG): This is a need–based federal grant awarded to undergraduates seeking a first undergraduate degree in an eligible program who have exceptional financial need. Limited funding is available in this program and funding is awarded on a first come–first served basis. Recipients are chosen based on EFC and application date, and funds are usually not available to late applicants. Initial awards are estimated based on the results of the FAFSA and assume a full time enrollment.

Federal Direct Loan: Federal Loans are established and supported by the federal government and the Department of Education serves as a lender. Applicants must first apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). ALL FEDERAL DIRECT LOAN MUST BE PAID BACK. Repayment begins 6 months after you leave school or drop to less than half-time status. To receive any loans, student must be enrolled in at least 6 credits each term toward to a degree program. A Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling are required. To learn more please visit

  • Direct Subsidized Loans are loans made to eligible undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need to help cover the costs. The government will pay the interest while you are enrolled in school.
  • Direct Unsubsidized Loans are loans made to eligible undergraduate, but eligibility is not based on financial need. The student is responsible for paying the interest while in school and after.
  • Direct PLUS Loans are loans made to parents of dependent undergraduate students to help pay for education expenses not covered by other financial aid. Eligibility is not based on financial need, but a credit check is required. Parents of dependent students may borrow on behalf of their children. Parents’ loans must be repaid over a 10-year period with interest beginning 60 days after disbursement.


Federal Direct Loan (Master Promissory Note) - and the Entrance Loan Counseling –

Private Loan Resources:

bottom of page