YOUR NEW ALLIED HEALTH CAMPUS SITE - $ZERO SETUP COST
$Zero Cost Campus Explained
1. Start with below market NNN lease and FTE supplement as you begin to enroll students. Your lease rate increases in sensible steps as your programs grow.
2. Avoid hefty capital start up costs for furniture, computers, laboratory equipment, fixtures ... it's all here, and meets state approved standards.
3. Save $$$ as floor alterations are made easy for plumbing (& other). All existing laminate and carpet tiles are simply picked up and set aside, Low tack cement makes it possible.
4. Rather own and not lease? Talk to us.
Living Arts High Point is your new fully equipped, ready to enroll, new or branch campus ... a turnkey opportunity!
Bonus: Acquire the "business" free!
The Back Story
This once thriving Allied Health branch campus at Living Arts College, High Point, North Carolina has only closed. Closure came from a devise attack on ACICS accredited schools by the Biden administration. As a result, this site offers a ready-to-go operation for a worthy lessor or a buy it with high potential, school skilled manager.
906 Mall Loop Road | High Point, North Carolina
branch campus ready
turnkey - start enrolling now!
labs+ preset for allied programs
easy setup for cosmotology
25,920 SF ... on 3.34 acres with parking+
online center ready
Market Ready Location
Here is a campus setting that answers the demands of of a resident population of almost two million. This is the 6,000 square mile region known as the Piedmont Triad.
This metropolitan region is in the north-central part of the state, anchored by three cities - High Point, Winston-Salem, and Greensboro. High Point is known for its role in hosting High Point Market, the worlds largest home furnishings trade show ... held twice annually, attracting over 100,000 to each event.
Triad, 3 City Market Opportunity!
Campus facility delivery ready for these programs:
+ Massage Therapy - 2 multi table treatment studios
+ Esthetic Arts - 12 chair studio + equipment
+ Medical Assisting - 2 clinical labs
+ Medical Billing & Coding
+ Medical Administration
Easy access to concrete floor routing. All laminate and carpet tile is removable through the use of low tack adhesive. Remove and replace carpet tiles after floor work.
Two Clinical Labs
Labs are fully populated
+ Equipment set plus body simulator
+ Lockable cabinet storage
+ Sink with eye wash
Massage Clinic Reception/Waiting
Cafe /Prep and food storage
Build Out Area for Online
Area opposite is preplanned for populating open suite cubicle stations for online faculty or support.
Living Arts has developed a system of snap together cubicles that offer custom sizing, maximizing utilization of space.
Building Features that Unlock Saving
- Six new HVAC systems = Power Savings
- Multi HD Cam security recording w/remote view
- Washer/Dryer for Massage Linens
- Student Mag Lock Entry System
- In Place Servers for security, VOIP, attendance
Note: software not included
- Roof refurbished
- Digital signage system installed
- Fifty percent lighting converted to LED
- Exterior light poles 100% converted to LED
Need School Start-Up or Curriculum Help
Yes, we can assist you in starting a high-net-potential school at this campus location including:
- Guidance on local, state and Federal regulations
- Preparing for accreditation ... campus based and online
- Operations administration, budgeting, CRM and LMS
- Program development with curriculum design for specialization in - Marketing - Allied Health - Creative Studio Arts
- Admissions-Plus high performance CRM
... about this bull poised campus opportunity?
LIVING ARTS - Roger Klietz
Phone or Text 561.379.0429
More details here on $207,700 Capital Improvements